Think of sunny beaches, vibrant city life and welcoming multicultural ambience, Australia, is definitely one of the most sought after destinations for immigration. In fact, as the top Australian immigration consultants in Ahmedabad, we can tell you with absolute certainty that if you decide to go for an Australian PR visa, you will get not only a great quality of life but also promising economic prospects. Since Australia is an English speaking country, it is quite easy for Indians to assimilate there, hence whether you decide to look for an Australia work permit visa or are thinking about getting your Australia PR process started, you are setting yourself on the right path.
As the best Australian visa consultants in Ahmedabad, First Step Immigration would like to tell you that Australia offers you enviable citizen benefits, coupled with progressive immigration policies, hence it is a great idea to apply for permanent residency Australia.
Why Permanent Residency Australia is a Great Idea?
- With an Australia work visa, you will get access to a stable economy with job prospects across various fields such as IT, healthcare, engineering, education, etc.
- Benefit from citizen first policies, that include free education and healthcare
- Favourable living conditions and climate that is quite similar to India
- Multicultural community with a great mix of natural heritage and high-quality of living
- An Australian passport gives you the freedom to travel visa-free to more than 111 countries.
How to Apply for Australian PR?
As the top Australia immigration consultants in Ahmedabad, we are here to help you understand the country’s organised immigration system and its immigration laws. Australia PR requirements are not discriminatory, and are applicable to all is respective of the race, religion, gender, caste, etc.
In order to apply for permanent residency Australia you need to follow the following steps:
- You need to choose your occupation (if it is a listed on) from SOL/CSOL in order to apply
- It is best if you choose an Australia visa consultant in Ahmedabad, to get your skills assessment done from the relevant assessing authority, to check your Australia PR eligibility
- If you are thinking of moving to Australia on the sponsorship/nominations basis, then you need to get a sponsorship or nomination from an Australian state or territory, so that you can get an Australian work visa for Indian
- The next step would be to submit and show and you are or expression of interest on SkillSelect, wherein as per Australian points system you will be scored.
- Once your profile has been selected, and you receive an IT or invitation to apply, you will have to submit your application along with the fees that are applicable for Australian permanent residency visa within the next 60 days so that your Visa can be approved.
Our Australia PR consultant, can help you out with all these processes, and make it much easier for you to get your Australia immigration PR
How to Migrate from India to Australia?
In order to get a permanent visa Australia, one needs to fill out with the applications, that is generally done through the General Skilled Migration or GSM program. All Australian immigration programmes such as Australia Express Entry, use a point-based migration system in order to assess visa applications.
As a top migration agency for Australia, we generally suggest the following visa options for immigration:
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189): This visa option is suitable for skilled workers. However, this visa cannot receive sponsorship.
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190): This visa is applicable to skilled workers who have a nomination from an Australian state/Territory. For this visa, you will have to prove that your occupation exists in the Skilled Occupation List.
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Subclass 491 Visa: This visa has replaced the Subclass 489 Visa as a pathway to a PR visa. Under this visa, skilled workers and their families must live, work and study in designated regional areas for 5 years. They will be eligible for a PR visa after three years.
Eligibility Criteria for PR Visa:
- Points Required: Applicants must score at least 65 Australia migration points in the Points Grid.
- Age: Applicants should be below 45 years
- English Proficiency: A competent level of English language proficiency is required
- Health and Character: Applicants should have good health and character
- Skills: Applicants must have their skills assessed by certifying authorities in Australia
- Occupation: The applicant must nominate his occupation in Australia’s Skilled Occupation List
How Australia Visa Consultant in Ahmedabad Help You With Australia PR process?
- Our Australia PR consultant will insure 360° profile assessment as per the in-demand occupation
- We will acclimatise you with the Skilled Occupation List Australia
- Ensure your documentation is verified and evaluated by immigration specialists
- Help you with complete skill assessment process from Australian assessment authority
- Our Australia visa agent will help you with state nomination procedures
- Thorough help with file preparation and final submission as well as a quality check for Australia visa file
- Your immigration agent Australia will provide you with regular updates and information on all the news pertaining to Australian immigration.
We understand that it can be quite overwhelming to go through the entire immigration process for Australia on your own, hence having the best migration agency for Australia assist you to make sure work and life much easier. Be it assistance regarding Australia immigration points, or factual information regarding permanent residency Australia cost – we offer you the most accurate and cohesive information regarding immigrating to Australia, which is going to help you realise your dream and be on your way to the country in no time.
For further information regarding migrating to Australia, book a consultation with First Step Immigration today and our team of immigration experts will help you start your Australia PR process finally be able to achieve your goal of moving to the land down under and starting your new life afresh with your family. With having a year of experience, First Step Immigration provide the Australia immigration services in Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot and Mehsana. Visit your nearby branch today to discuss your requirement.