Top Destination for Students
Students across the country and immigrants alike consider Canada to be a great destination for their education. Before travelling, students must first pass several obstacles, the most significant of which is to get hands-on the precious Student Visa for Canada.
As a result, to assist hopefuls, we have compiled useful information that helps you to edge closer to your dream move to Canada in 2021-22.
For international students, these are the new requirements for a Canadian study permit
To be eligible for a student visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrate your commitment to leaving Canada once your studies are complete by convincing a border officer
- Having been accepted by a college or university
- Successful medical application
- Show that you have enough money to cover your tuition and living costs while in Canada, as well as the expenditures of any accompanying family members.
- Adhere to the law and don’t have any criminal records
- Not pose a threat to Canada’s national security
To prove your eligibility, you’ll likely have to provide the police with whatever extra documentation they want.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Submitting An Application Form
- Students may register for their Canada study permit online through Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) website, particularly during busy periods. This method is more efficient since it allows students to track the progress of their applications in real-time.
- When a family member is employed or is seeking a Canada work permit, the student visa application would be completed in two weeks, according to visa rules. Otherwise, you’ll have to wait the usual 90-day processing period for a Canadian student visa.
- All Indian students wishing to study in Canada must demonstrate that they are fluent in English before they can be granted a student visa.
- They recognise TOEFL, Cambridge English Advanced, & IELTS as valid examinations of English language proficiency. The recommended total IELTS score is 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the four IELTS sections.
- An appointment for biometrics and a visa interview is required for Indian applicants, and the cost is 85 CAD. An appointment at a regional Visa Application Center, for which a modest fee will be paid, may be required depending on the need.
- Consult the appropriate government and university websites for covid-19-related changes if you intend to study abroad for the first time. Restrictions are subject to sudden changes.