As long as there are a variety of options for studying in Canada, it will likely remain the top choice for Indian students. Many of the increased application numbers may be attributed to the Canadian government’s welcoming immigration rules and other efforts aimed at luring Indian students to Canadian higher education institutions. They require a letter of acceptance from a Canadian university or college, as well as a study visa issued by the high commission of Canada.
Steps To Fulfill Canada Student Visa Requirements
1 Picking A College or University
When applying for a visa to Canada, the first step immigration is to make a shortlist of the best institutions that match your profile and test results. To narrow down your choices, you should consider no less than three distinct institutions and have numerous fallback alternatives.
2 A letter of acceptance
The University is required to provide you with this information. Make that the institution is a DLI (Designated Learning Institution) before you apply.
What are the requirements for Indian students in terms of documentation?
Covid -19 lockdown and travel restrictions have caused significant delays in the immigration process for certain countries, causing departure plans to be interrupted for students. Students who have obtained their Canadian student permits via the regular process or through SDS should apply for their visas as soon as possible, according to consultants and institutions. To apply for a Canadian Student Visa online, students must be prepared with the following information.
- A passport that is currently valid
- The Designated Learning Institute’s letter of admission (DLI).
- Statement of Purpose
- Documentation of the expenditures (for funding your studies).
- Students must provide proof of their financial ability to cover tuition and living expenses for the length of the programme. GIC account: one year’s worth of living costs (12,000 CAD).
- CIC-approved physicians’ reports on the results of the Immigration Medical Examination (IME). Mandatory medical exams include blood tests & X-rays performed by authorised medical practitioners.
- Documents proving your education and job experience (if applicable).
- IELTS scores indicate a person’s level of English ability.
- A pair of images (passport-size). There should be no more than 4 MB of data on the digital copy.
- A Certificate d’acceptation du Québec, English and French translations of the document, a translation declaration, and certified copies of the original papers for students studying in Quebec.
- Documentation showing proof of payment of fees, if any, is required upon arrival in Canada by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).