Top 10 Reasons To Move Canada
Top 10 Reasons For Immigrating To Canada
- Successful Migration with full family.
- Free education and medicals.
- Migration possible for skilled workers as well as investors.
- Many opportunities in the Information Technology sector for software professionals.
- Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship within three years of arrival in Canada with permanent residence status.
- Dual Citizenship allowed.
- Entitlement to government welfare benefits (in case of necessity), free medical facilities, free education, old age insurance, unemployment insurance etc.
- Minimal government regulations in starting your own business.
- Access to the United States and Mexico markets based on the NAFTA Agreement.
- The best country to live in the world – and the United Nations keeps reaffirming it!
Canada is recognized for the attentiveness for its residents is very apparent from its social Welfare programs offered by the state. Other than the free healthcare program and children education until grade 12, Canada provides other exclusive social programs including:
Canadian resident is entitled to 60 percent of the last wages drawn in case of lay off from job if he/she has worked for nearly six months in Canada till then.
SOCIAL WELFARE ALLOWACE:
Canadian resident is entitled to social welfare allowance from the government if he/she is unable to support himself/herself and is not able to get any job.
Canadian resident is entitled under the Canadian Pension Plan to receive retirement pension. It depends upon the age at which he/she chooses to opt for the plan and is optimal at age 65.
OLD AGE PENSION:
Canadian resident is entitled to old age pension in Canada. The amount of pension will depend upon the number of years-lived in Canada. It’s maximum if the person has stayed in Canada for 40 years after the age 18. For each year less than that, it is reduced by 1/40 of the full-entitled amount.
Federal and Provincial governments provide certain amount every month for upbringing of each child. The amount depends upon the income earned by the parents in the last year.
EDUCATION SYSTEM :
Getting a good education is more important today than ever before. It is the best thing you can do to build a better future for your children and yourself. In Canada education is free in Public schools till Grade 12th.
Canada has one of the finest health care systems in the world. Excellent hospitals, clinics or doctors’ offices are located in most communities. Their services are usually available free of charge to all residents of Canada registered under the national health insurance program.