Australia is one of the most preferred destinations for Permanent Residency all across the globe. Obtaining a PR is considered to be the first step towards securing citizenship. It is often considered as one of the elitist’s option. Here is the simple step-by-step process to obtain Australian PR.
1. IELTS General Training Test- It’s compulsory to prepare and take an English test for PR in Australia. IELTS test has 4 significant parts; Reading, Listening, Writing, and speaking. To get more points in the Point-based index system, you have to score good score of 7 or 8 in IELTS test.
2. Skill Assessment- This is a crucial point having more points in the valuation system. There are certain points for Bachelor Degree and Master Degree. Even Work experience is considered.
3. Competency Demonstration Report- Your CDR must remain your present or continuing professional report, three career episodes, and a summary statement of your career till date.
4. Choosing an Occupation- To make your PR application more worthy, you need to select an occupation from the SOL (Skilled Occupation List). This list has occupations in demand across all the states in Australia.
5. EOI- After that, you need to submit EOI (Expression of Interest) through Skill Select online system. You need to furnish every personal detail here like age, gender, Education etc.
6. Submit- Once you submit EOI, you will have to wait for a maximum of 3 months to get an invitation to make an application for Visa.
7. Visa Application- You will be given a 60 days window to make Visa application online. You will have to apply for the visa online.
8. Scanned documents- You need to furnish every document in the digitised format like Skill assessment report, IELTS Score and all other educational proofs. After a month they may ask for Form80, asking Residential addresses for the last 10 years, Past visiting records and family details.
This process seems long, but as this is done online, it never takes much time. If you want to take an Australia Immigration Services In Ahmedabad without facing any problem then, in that case, you should contact a reputed and reliable visa consultancy firm like First Step Immigration.