If you wish to visit Canada as a student, you will need a Canada student visa for this. Here’s a detailed process of visa application.
- Once you have the acceptance letter, you need to check the DIL to check whether your institution is there or not.
- Once you are confirmed that your institution is in the DIL, you need the scanned copies of all the documents desired and a credit card for payment.
- In case of online application, you will be getting a questionnaire on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to establish your eligibility then; you will get a personal checklist code.
- These are certain documents every applicant should make sure to get ready.
- Acceptance Letter– Letter of the acceptance from the institution you will be joining.
- Identity proof– You will need a valid Passport and 2 Passport size photographs.
- Proof of Finances– You will need to furnish the sufficient proof to show that you have financial resources to continue to study there.
- Letter of explanation– You will need this letter to let them know about your future endeavours.
- You need to login to the MYCIC account by giving your checklist code and send off the application.
- Then, after verifying, you need to apply.
- Once your application is received, they may ask for any additional documents owing to your case.
- The processing time for your application may vary case to case. You have to wait for the turnaround time.
Dos and Don’ts for Canada Tourist Visa application
- Always apply for tourist visa well ahead in time.
- You need to be careful while filling up the application form with accurate details.
- You need to have all the supporting documents as well.
- Do not ever furnish false documents for your visa application.
- Do not hide or manipulate facts for the application.