After receiving invitation letter applicants, as your Canada PR Visa consultant will tell you, you are required to submit all required documents inside ninety calendar days of being issued an invite to apply (ITA)/ Invitations Express Entry after checking CIC record checklistExpress Entry. A personalized file checklist is produced for each applicant once they put up their e-APR application.
It is an extreme crime to lie or to send false facts or files, to Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This is a fraud. It’s called “misrepresentation.” If your application discovered incompetent, fake claim, visa processing workplace may reject your application without sending additional documents required or accepting any in addition explanation, even your visa application may additionally ban you for 5 years for misrepresentation of your application. As any immigration consultant in Ahmedabad will tell you – the Canadian Global Case Management System (GCMS) keep a record of application till 10 years from the date of submission of application.
Misrepresented facts may be provided (or omitted) through you, an own family member, or your representative. In all cases, it’s far the important applicant who’s at fault – even supposing the predominant applicant did no longer recognise the misrepresentation occurred.
Every applicant presents complete, honest, and truthful data in every manner when applying for access into Canada, and to make certain the integrity of Canadian immigration programs.
So without further ado, here is the checklist for applying for a Canada PR
Document Checklist for Canada PR Visa:
* Proof of studies (Educational qualification evidence- degree(s), mark sheet(s), etc.)
* Proof of funds (Bank Statements and other liquid assets)
* Adoption certificate (if applicable)
* Provincial or territorial Nomination certificates (if applicable)
* Letter of providing from the employer/ Job provide a letter from Canada (if any)
* Evidence of common-regulation union and cohabitation
* Marriage certificate (if married)
* Divorce certificates and legal separation agreement (if separated)
* Your Passport or Travel Document (Intro pages of Passport)
* Your English/French language test results (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF)
* Your Education Credentials Assessment (ECA) record
* Your private reference code
* Express Entry Profile number (issued to you on the time of Express Entry Profile submission)
* Jobseeker validation code (issued to you at the time of Express Entry Profile submission)
* Medical exam confirmation (Medical take a look at a file with the aid of an accepted panel of physicians’)
* Proof of work experience (Work experience/ Job training certification on Company’s letterhead)
* Character certification
* PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from home the US or every other USA where you have got lived for a length exceeding 6 months
* Age proof which includes Birth Certificate
* Other documents as and while required with the aid of the authorities
So now that you have an idea regarding all the necessary documentation, it is best you get in touch with a Canada PR Visa consultant in Ahmedabad and let them help you through the process of getting a hassle-free PR.